Coloured contact lenses
Please use coloured contacts with great care!
- Our coloured cosmetic contact lenses are not prescription contacts. They are purely for colour changing and special effects.
- You should seek advice from an optician about using contact lenses. Some people may have an eye condition, disease or contact lenses may not be suitable for your eyes. By purchasing the lenses you accept sole responsibility for ensuring lenses are suitable for you.
- You are responsible for maintaining and caring for the lens. Our contact lenses have an expiry of 12 months from the point of opening the blister packaging. However, please note that this is not a guaranteed length of use, this is an expiry guideline only and the length of suitable use depends on frequency of use, storage and handling, we will not accept any returns nor compensate if the lenses do not last for 12 months. We suggest replacing lenses more frequently. Lenses can become scratched or tear if not handled with care or when being worn. You should carefully inspect lens before each use, if there are any cracks, chips, scratches or tears you should dispose of them. If lenses become damaged or feel uncomfortable when wearing you should remove, discontinue use and dispose.
- Our lenses do not come with solution or storage case, all lenses must be cleaned after each use and stored in a clean contact lens case with a suitable solution. You will need to purchase a lens case separately and you will need a multi purpose soft lens solution which are available at most opticians, drugstores and supermarkets. You will need to follow manufacturers instructions carefully and responsibly clean, maintain and store your lenses.
- As the lens have an extended life, they have less water content so they may feel less comfortable than one use disposable lens which have high water content. You may need to use eye drops as recommended by your optician for extra moisture. You should not wear for extended periods of time and never sleep in contact lenses.